Infographics: What are they?
An infographic visually represents facts using images, icons, and illustrations. People are more likely to engage if you present statistics using infographics. Using infographic Power Point is in great demand for corporate presentations. You can creatively showcase statistics and KPIs using infographics template designs.
What are PowerPoint infographics?
Presentation infographics are customizable graphics that have placeholder functionality. It includes eye-catching timelines, graphs, other visuals, etc. An effective ppt infographic template also requires an appealing color scheme and font family.
Can Infographics Slides Be Used in Google Slides Presentation?
Google Slides is compatible with our fully editable infographic slides. You can use any infographic in our collection of eye-catching infographic template designs in Google Slides. We have a vast library of customizable free PowerPoint infographics compatible with google slides and PowerPoint.
How do you create a PowerPoint infographic?
Here is a step-by-step method for creating an infographics ppt:
- Open a blank slide in the PowerPoint application and select the ‘Portrait’ mode. You can even customize the size according to your requirement.
- Select a background for your slide. Right-click> Format Background.
- Add a title and subheading to the slide. You can do this by selecting the slide's layout with text boxes or manually selecting it from the menu above.
- Click on Insert > SmartArt icon. Select the graphic of your choice. You can even access SlideUpLift’s SmartArt templates through the PowerPoint Add-In for more variety.
- Fill in the content in the text box wherever required.
- Finally, Align the text and images in your infographic, edit the colors and font according to your needs and save the file.
When might business people utilize Ppt infographics?
Business professionals can make use of a PowerPoint infographic template in the following ways:
- Business presentations: Maintaining the audience's attention throughout a business presentation is critical. You may interestingly display vital information by using infographics.
- Meetings: Workers must absorb and recall the vast amounts of data that are frequently presented during sessions. Infographics allow you to focus on the most important details of your presentation while condensing the rest of the material.
- Infographics are often used tools in the marketing sector. Businesses can use infographics in their marketing strategies by posting them on social media, emailing them, or utilizing them as outdoor advertisements.
- Public service announcements: Infographics are frequently used to visually communicate safety notices and cautions to the public about various circumstances.