What is a Process Flow Template?
A Process Flow Template is an essential tool that helps in visually representing the steps involved in a business process in a presentation. These types of PowerPoint templates allow a user to showcase the following in an organized way:
- Inputs or requests for data
- Products or other deliverables such as - tasks, milestones, etc
- Steps involved to satisfy that request
- Output generated by the organization
Why use Process Flow Templates?
A Process Flow Template serves multiple purposes and benefits in the business world. These templates are typically used to:
- Create an effective process flow chart of a business process
- Strategize a process for maximum efficiency and ROI
- Analyze a business process to understand inefficient steps in a process
Where can Process Flow Templates be used?
A Process Flow Template can be used to demonstrate multiple business processes of an organization For example, a process flow template can be used to:
- Show continuous improvement process flow
- Plan specific sales processes
- Outline the hiring process of a company
- Illustrate a customer’s journey
- Present AIDA marketing framework, etc