How do you make an HR presentation interesting?
To make an HR presentation interesting:
- Make sure to create visually appealing presentation slides. Try to include less texts and more graphics.
- Engage your audience with interactive materials so as not to get bored or, worst, doze off.
- Always remember not to read directly from the slides like a robot. Prepare good notes to make sure your audience are engaged.
- Include a bit off inside office jokes. They are deemed to be relevant in your professional presentation.
- At last, personally thank your attendees. You can refer to our blog on tips for remote employee onboarding.