Upon the upfront payment, the customer obtains rights to use our templates for his own purposes and needs.
- You can use our templates for one or more presentations. You can use our templates for commercial presentations, as long as you are the owner of the presentation.
- You can customize our templates to match your own company visual identity.
- As a customer of our templates you obtain unrestricted access edit, replicate, print, backup, copy, customize and use our products.
Customers ARE NOT allowed to:
- Customers cannot resell or distribute our templates in any 3rd party website or business, offline or online.
- Our products are NOT distributable. Even if you have a membership subscription or purchased templates from our site, you cannot provide them for free or resell the products (unedited or modified version) in any other website or media device
- Our products are not transferable. User ids and login credentials cannot and must not be used by anyone else than the credentialed user who signed up for the specific service on the SlideUplift.com website
- Our products are only meant for use by the legitimate user who signed up for the specific service on the SlideUplift.com website. Stock downloads with the intent of distributing the slides to other users are not allowed
- Customers can’t ask for a refund once they purchase a membership plan or place an order through the cart. They can cancel their membership at any point in time and won’t be charged from the next billing cycle.