What are the types of SmartArt graphics?
A variety of SmartArt layouts are available in PowerPoint to communicate your ideas and message precisely. Different types of layouts are,
- List- Showcase your information in the list formate with this list layout.
- Process- Use this layout is used to describe a process or steps toward completion.
- Cycle- To showcase your cyclic or continuous processes you can use this SmartArt layout.
- Hierarchy- You can create an appealing organizational chart, decision tree using a hierarchy layout.
- Pyramid- If you want to showcase your presentation data proportionally you can use a pyramid layout.
- Relationship- To illustrate connections you can use the relationship layout.
- Matrix- Matrix layout can be used to highlight how parts relate to a whole.
What is SmartArt in PowerPoint used for?
The use of PowerPoint SmartArt graphics can make your ordinary slide more visually appealing. You can use different layouts like matrix, list, hierarchy, process, etc to showcase your information. Using SmartArt in PowerPoint can help grasp the audience’s attention & communicate your information easily.
Does Google Slides have SmartArt?
Yes, the SmartArt option is available in Google Slides. For that, you have to use the “Diagram” feature in google slides. Steps to use SmartArt in google slides
- Step 1: Click on the “Insert” tab of your Google Slides ribbon.
- Step 2: Click on the “Diagram” option. You can see a sidebar to the right of your screen.
- Step 3: Choose the type of SmartArt that you want for your presentation.
- Step 4: Select the preferred number of layers to add to SmartArt.
- Step 5: Choose the style of SmartArt diagram from options.