What are the types of SmartArt graphics?
A variety of SmartArt PowerPoint layouts are available to communicate your ideas and message precisely. Different types of layouts are,
- List- Showcase your information in the list formate with this list layout.
- Process- Use this layout is used to describe a process or steps toward completion.
- Cycle- To showcase your cyclic or continuous processes you can use this SmartArt layout.
- Hierarchy- You can create an appealing organizational chart, decision tree using a hierarchy layout.
- Pyramid- If you want to showcase your presentation data proportionally you can use a pyramid layout.
- Relationship- To illustrate connections you can use the relationship layout.
- Matrix- Matrix layout can be used to highlight how parts relate to a whole.
What is SmartArt in PowerPoint used for?
The use of PowerPoint SmartArt graphics can make your ordinary slide more visually appealing. You can use different layouts like matrix, list, hierarchy, process, etc to showcase your information. Using SmartArt in PowerPoint can help grasp the audience’s attention & communicate your information easily.