What is an Agenda Template?
In every business organization, meetings with set agendas take place. These agendas define the key purpose of conducting a meeting and help business professionals cover important topics during the meeting. To layout the key business topics to be addressed in a business meeting or a conference, professionals prefer using Agenda Templates. It sets a context of what to expect from the presentation for the audience. Therefore, it is important to have an effective Agenda Slide.
Why use Agenda Templates?
An Agenda Template is an efficient tool used to plan agendas or key topics for business meetings and events. These templates provide a default framework for agenda-setting of your various business meetings and presentations. These templates can be used to:
- Schedule date, time and duration of a meeting
- Outline a detailed agenda of a meeting
- Give an overview of the purpose of a presentation to the audience
- Prioritize long-term and short-term goals of a company
- Take inputs from the employees attending the meeting
- Increase the productivity of a presentation or meeting
What are the different types of Agenda Templates?
Agenda Templates can be designed in different formats to meet the objective of the business presentation. A few different types of Agenda templates are:
- Vertical Agenda Templates: These templates follow a vertical format of agenda-setting framework and allow you to showcase agendas or steps involved to achieve an agenda in a vertical order.
- Horizontal Agenda Templates: These templates follow a horizontal format of agenda-setting framework and allow you to showcase agendas for different purposes in horizontal order.
- Detailed Agenda Templates: These templates follow an in-depth framework of agenda-setting that allows you to add brief details of your listed agendas for your business presentations.
- Formal Agenda Templates: These templates allow you to list formal agendas such as—the purpose of the meeting/conference/presentation, the names of the meeting coordinators and attendees, date and duration of the meeting, etc.
- Informal Agenda Templates: These templates allow you to record informal agendas of a meeting/conference/presentation and are often used, for last-minute purposes.
- Prioritized Agenda Templates: These templates provide an agenda-setting framework that allows you to showcase agendas in the order of their importance.
- Timed Agenda Templates: These templates provide you with a framework that applies the use of a fixed timeline for the meeting/conference/presentation.