Steps to make Filmstrip in PowerPoint:
- Step 1 – Insert Rectangle shape and elongate
- Step 2 – Insert another rectangle/square shape and position it inside the previous shape
- Step 3 – Resize the newly added shape to make the borders of the filmstrip
- Step 4 – Duplicate the small rectangles to make multiple copies – CTRL+D
- Step 5 – Select the small rectangles and align them in a line
- Step 6 – Now Select all the shapes > Arrange > Align > Distribute Horizontally
- Step 7 – Copy the small rectangles series, duplicate it to position it on the other side of the filmstrip.
- Step 8 – Select both the series, Shape Format > Merge shapes > Combine
- Step 9 – Fill color in the strip as per your choice. Shape Format > Shape Fill
- Step 10 – Now insert images or rectangle shapes as per your choice inside the strip in a sequence.
Watch this video tutorial to get a detailed idea –
In our series of PowerPoint Tutorials and Hacks, we try to explain some essential PowerPoint tips which help solve the various challenges faced while making a presentation.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more such PowerPoint Tutorials
SlideUpLift is an online platform to help professionals make compelling presentations using principles of vision science and storytelling. The platform contains an online library of pre-designed presentation templates that can be used across industries and functions
Check out our library of Free PowerPoint templates which is weekly updated to serve the presentation needs of professionals. You will find out the simplicity and ease in downloading the editable template, filling it with your content and building world-class presentations in just a few clicks.