This PowerPoint tutorial focuses on the use of PowerPoint Guides.
Your PowerPoint Presentation design and layout is as important as the content and information. Cluttered and badly proportioned slides can easily distract the audience, and they end up losing their interest in your presentation.
The audience can’t help judging the quality of your presentation by how well it looks. Good presenters know the importance of well designed and aligned presentations. They frequently use guides as their secret weapon in creating effective layouts that look neat and professional and leverage proportions to better communicate with their audience.
Benefits of using Guides –
- Gridlines and guides make it easier to align shapes, objects, and texts and keep your slides nicely organized.
- Ensure consistency across multiple slides and even presentations
- Help you make slides faster.
- Help with formatting, positioning, and slide to slide consistency.
This article and video will explain how to use PowerPoint Guides to make clean, organized, and beautiful presentations.
- Open the View Tab > Choose the Guides option
- You will see Horizontal guide and Vertical guide, adjust them accordingly
- To add more guides – right click on the guide and add as many guides as required
- To change the colors of the guide – right click on the guide and click the color option.
Watch this stepwise video tutorial to get a detailed idea-
SlideUpLift is an online platform to help professionals make compelling presentations using principles of vision science and storytelling. The platform contains an online library of pre-designed presentation templates that can be used across industries and functions
Check out our library of Free PowerPoint templates which is weekly updated to serve the presentation needs of professionals. You will find out the simplicity and ease in downloading the editable template, filling it with your content and building world-class presentations in just a few clicks.