Often presentations are used in business discussions and interactive sessions. During the discussion, you might need to add annotations to the slides. You might have to draw attention to a specific point or write on the slide to incorporate notes and comments from the discussion. And those comments often need to be saved and shared further.
In such situations, PowerPoint gives you some simple tools to deliver interactive discussions smoothly. Follow the steps below:
- In a slide show, there is a controls bar at the bottom. Among the controls, you can see a pen icon.
- Click on the pen icon, and a menu will open up.
- You can use the laser pointer to draw attention on the points you are talking about. This will not leave any ink on the slide.
- You can use the pen or highlighter tool, to leave ink on the slide, and make changes.
- When you exit the slideshow, you will be asked whether you want to keep the changes or discard them. If you select to keep the changes, the changes will appear on the slide.
- To export these changes on a pdf, select the Export option in the File menu.
- Name the pdf, and click on options.
- Check the “Include comments and ink markup” options, to keep the annotations in the pdf.
Now you can share the presentation, with the annotations as a pdf file.
Watch this stepwise video tutorial to get a detailed idea
Learn More PowerPoint Tips and Tricks, Click on the following Links:
- How To Add Sections And Summary Zooms
- How To Play Video Over Multiple Slides
- How To Print Presentation Handouts For The Audience
- How To Reduce The Size Of The Presentation File
- Microsoft PowerPoint Shortcuts That You Didn’t Know
- Use Hidden Slides To Back Up Your Business PowerPoint Presentations
SlideUpLift is an online platform to help professionals make compelling presentations using principles of vision science and storytelling. The platform contains an online library of pre-designed presentation templates that can be used across industries and functions
Check out our library of Free PowerPoint templates which is weekly updated to serve the presentation needs of professionals. You will find out the simplicity and ease in downloading the editable template, filling it with your content and building world-class presentations in just a few clicks.