What is a client testimonial?
Client testimonials are recommendations or feedback from satisfied customers about your business's product or service's quality, performance, and value. These testimonials can either be paid, or most of the time given by happy customers, voluntarily, or upon a company's request.
How do you write a client testimonial?
To write a client testimonial:
- First, you need to do a customer outreach to identify who would be interested in providing you with the feedback and the testimonials. Typically, talk to those customers, with whom who have developed a strong relationship over the past years.
- Along with the client’s testimonial, mention specific information about your customers, like their name and profession so that your prospective clients can understand the background of your existing customers.
- Request your customers to keep your testimonials and feedback short. Do not make it long and monotonous.
- Make your client testimonials as authentic as possible.
- Lastly, your testimonials should be visually engaging.