What does a word cloud represent?
Word clouds or tag clouds are visual representations of word frequency that give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in a source text. The bigger the font of the text in the word cloud diagram, the more importance it carries.
How do you create word cloud in PowerPoint?
Word clouds are great visual tools that help straightforwardly communicate ideas, focusing on the most important words by highlighting them in big fonts. There are a few ways to create your word cloud in PowerPoint. We will use Pro Word Cloud- which is a PowerPoint add-in.
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint; on the top menu, click on Insert > Add-ins.
- Select See All when you click on Add-ins.
- A new menu pops up. Click on Store.
- Search for Pro Word Cloud and click on the Add button.
- After accepting the conditions and license, PowerPoint opens a new toolbox for the creation of PowerPoint word clouds.
- Make changes in the settings according to how your word cloud is going to look.
- Select a font, color scheme, layout, case, and importantly, the word cloud's size that you want to generate.
- Select some text on your slide, and click on Create Word Cloud.
You can also refer to our blog on telling effective stories with word cloud
or watch a video on how to make a word cloud in PowerPoint.