What Is A Problem Statement Template?
A problem statement is a concise summary of a matter that needs to be resolved, a condition that needs to be improved, or a problem. Making a problem-solving PPT template would enable you to pinpoint the discrepancy between a process or product’s desired state or aim and the present state or problem.
How Do You Present A Problem Statement Slide In PPT?
You can present your problem statement PowerPoint slide with these following steps:
- The title slide of your problem statement presentation should be crisp and should give you a brief overview of the problem.
- Always provide a background for the solution of the problem in the form of statistics or visual aids like charts and graphs.
- Clearly define the problem statement and why it is important to be addressed. This should include a specific and measurable problem statement that identifies the key issue to be addressed.
- Illustrate the problem with visuals such as charts, graphs, or PowerPoint images.
- Lastly, offer potential solutions to the problem in the form of maybe a roadmap template of the next steps to be taken.
Why Do We Write A Problem Statement Report?
We write a problem statement report to highlight the issues being faced by a specific business or project. A problem statement PPT is a short, clear, and concise explanation of that specific issue or problem whose solution needs to be addressed.You can provide a roadmap for identifying potential solutions once you have discussed the problem in the Problem Statement PowerPoint template.
How Do You Write A Problem Statement Slide?
You can consider the following points when writing a Problem Statement PPT:
- Identify the problem
- Provide context
- State the problem statement
- Illustrate the problem
- Explain the consequences
- Present a solution.