What is a Project brief document?
A project brief is a document that includes the project scope, its objectives, budget, and overview. It basically communicated the project approach and the team’s process for managing the project according to the scope. A project always starts with a project brief.
How do you write a project brief?
The length of a project brief depends on how intricate the project is and the scope and scale.
- Company Profile: Always start with the company profile, its products, and services, its location, its mission-vision, etc., for a better understanding of your audience. You can make use of our company profile templates.
- Project overview: Give a brief overview/ summary of the project.
- Project objectives: Depending on the project’s objectives and clearly defined goals, you can measure a project’s success. You can make use of our SMART goals templates to identify your project's SMART objectives.
- Target Audience: Clearly define the market segment you are targeting. You can use our collection of target audience templates.
- Project Budget: The most crucial factor is your project budget, without which it won’t be possible for the project to move or start as scheduled.