Sometimes it becomes necessary to provide handouts to your audience. Handouts are necessary to provide references to the audience. Especially, if your presentation has a lot of technical data, a handout becomes indispensable. Also for training presentations and some seminars, if you want the audience to take notes, a handout with space for notes is conducive.
However, handing out a bulky 40-50 slide handout to a room full of an audience is both unnecessary and a huge waste of paper.
Here is a simple hack to print large presentations efficiently, making it easier on your wallet, as well as the environment.
- Go to File and click on Print.
- In the options listed, you will see a drop-down, with ‘ Full Page Slides’ selected.
- Click on it and you can see options to print 2/3/4/6/9 slides per page, according to your needs.
- Select the option best suited to your needs.
- Further, you can change the orientation of the paper between portrait and landscape, and choose the one which provides better scale and legibility.
Watch this stepwise video tutorial to get a detailed idea
Learn More PowerPoint Tips and Tricks, Click on the following Links:
- How To Add Sections And Summary Zooms
- How To Play Video Over Multiple Slides
- How To Add Annotations During A Presentation
- How To Reduce The Size Of The Presentation File
- Microsoft PowerPoint Shortcuts That You Didn’t Know
- Use Hidden Slides To Back Up Your Business PowerPoint Presentations
SlideUpLift is an online platform to help professionals make compelling presentations using principles of vision science and storytelling. The platform contains an online library of pre-designed presentation templates that can be used across industries and functions
Check out our library of Free PowerPoint templates which is weekly updated to serve the presentation needs of professionals. You will find out the simplicity and ease in downloading the editable template, filling it with your content and building world-class presentations in just a few clicks.