The jigsaw puzzle is a perfect design element to add to your strategy presentations. They are a powerful storytelling tool that can be used to showcase how the pieces of a story fit together. Puzzle shapes can be very useful and can be used for various purposes within the slide. They symbolize the interlinking of ideas, dependencies, collective contribution, and more. Scattered puzzles reflect a complex situation or a problem. Therefore, puzzle shape is a good element to illustrate various business ideas. Creating your own Jigsaw puzzle piece won’t take a lot of time. Learn how to make Jigsaw Puzzle pieces in PowerPoint all by yourself.
Steps to create Puzzle Piece in PowerPoint:
- Step 1 – Insert Rectangle and Oval shape
- Step 2 – Adjust the size of both the shapes depending on the kind of puzzle you wish to make.
- Step 3 – Positioning and alignment – Move the oval to the side of the rectangle and align it to the centre.
- Step 4 – Remove outlines – Right-click the shapes, choose Outline > No Outline
- Step 5 – Make a cutout
- Since we need two ovals to male a puzzle, copy and paste the current oval and position it inside the opposite side of the rectangle. (opposite side of the other oval)
- Select the rectangle and inner oval, Click Merge > Subtract
- Step 6 – Select the remaining shapes and make them union – Merge > Union
- Step 7 – Apply effects and colors to make it visually appealing
Here is a video tutorial to this hack. Watch to get a detailed idea:
Here are a few creatively designed Jigsaw Puzzle Templates
Source: Jigsaw Puzzle Templates by SlideUpLift
Now you don’t have to scour the web to find out the right templates. Download our PowerPoint Templates from within PowerPoint. See how?