Diagrams aid in visualizing all of the steps of a process. Each phase of the procedure is represented by a form in these graphic elements, which are linked by arrows.
Flowcharts are diagrams that help you see the different aspects of a sequence or process. They show how various elements “flow” together to form a final product.
A flowchart, rather than a technical document or thorough explanation, visually describes a process. You can quickly obtain a grasp of a process by watching the steps or aspects of it.
This article will teach you how to make flowcharts in Google Slides.
What is a Flowchart?
A flowchart is a graphical representation of a process, system, or computer algorithm. They are frequently used in a variety of areas to document, analyze, plan, enhance, and convey often complicated processes in clear, simple diagrams.
Flowcharts employ rectangles, ovals, diamonds, and possibly many other shapes to indicate the type of step, as well as linking arrows to represent flow and sequence. They can be as basic as hand-drawn charts or as complex as computer-drawn schematics illustrating several steps and paths.
When used as visual aids for your business presentations, flowcharts accomplish-
- Clarity: Members of the team can better visualize the project management actions that must be taken throughout the project’s life cycle.
- Coordination: It improves team cooperation and avoids needless effort. Since everyone knows the sequence of events.
- Communication: Flowcharts show how complex processes are performed using easy-to-understand diagrams.
- Analysis: Since the process flow is mapped out from beginning to finish, it is easier to identify bottlenecks, allowing project managers to fine-tune the project management plan accordingly.
Some Creative Ideas For Using Flowcharts In Your Presentation
Here are some examples of how you can utilize a flowchart in your presentation:
- Make a flowchart for a new coworker to illustrate how to execute a new task, such as ordering software.
- Flowcharts can assist you in visualizing how you communicate with your clients in order to persuade them to work with you again.
- Make a flowchart of something new you’re learning to help you better understand it.
Whatever purpose you want to use a flowchart for, you can create one directly inside your presentation. This article will show you how to create a flowchart in Google Slides.
How To Make A Flowchart In Google Slides?
Step 1 – First of all, we will add shapes to the slide.Insert > Shape
Step 2 – Use different shapes for different options and align them as per your requirement.
Step 3 – Now, include the text over the shapes.
Step 4 – Use the connector tool to connect these shapes
So, these were the steps to create an informative flowchart in Google Slides. If you are still left with any confusion regarding the process, then you can check out this exclusive video tutorial for the same.
Flowcharts graphically illustrate processes and are used as visual aids in a variety of sectors such as engineering, computer programming, and even entertainment. They can assist in simplifying project planning in project management, regardless of the project methodology you’ve decided to use – whether it’s project cycle management, the adaptive project framework, or agile.
But there is one limitation that the procedure can become laborious and time-consuming, especially for complex flowcharts with hundreds of separate objects or elements.
On SlideUpLift, you can get downloadable flowchart template designs with solid features. The correct flowchart presentation template can assist you in swiftly creating a superb presentation.
Check out the following excellent flowchart presentation designs that you can use right now:
Source: Horizontal Process Flow by SlideUpLift
Source: Circular Process Flow by SlideUpLift
Source:Project Management Swimlane by SlideUpLift
Now you don’t have to scour the web to find out the right templates. Download our PowerPoint Templates from within PowerPoint. See how?